Rail Vikas Nigam Limited IPO
What does company do?
RVNL is carrying out planning, development, resource mobilization & execution of railway related projects on fast track:
- Projects to be executed by RVNL are assigned by the Ministry of Railways (MoR).
- Projects of other Central Ministries, State Governments and CPSEs also assigned to it.
- Powers have accordingly been delegated to RVNL to facilitate project execution.
- RVNL expenditure is largely dependent on the budgetary allocations by the Ministry of Railways.
- Projects are also being funded by EBR (IF), IRFC, ADB loan etc. through MoR.
Background & History of the Company
To bridge the infrastructure deficit on Indian Railways, the then Prime Minister, Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee announced National Rail Vikas Yojana (NRVY) on 15th August 2002 in his address from the Red Fort. NRVY was formally launched by Hon’ble PM on 26th December 2002. To implement NRVY, RVNL was incorporated as a 100% owned PSU of Ministry of Railways (MoR) on 24-1-2003 with the twin objectives of raising extra-budgetary resources and implementation of projects relating to creation and augmentation of capacity of rail infrastructure on a fast track basis. RVNL became fully functional by March 2005.
Various activities undertaken by the Company
- New Rail lines
- Doubling of Rail Track
- Gauge conversion
- Railway Electrification
- Metro Rail Projects
- Others railway Works
Object of the Issue
The objects of the offer are :
- To carry out the disinvestment of Equity Shares held by the selling shareholder in the company,
- To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
Rail Vikas Nigam Limited Competitive Strength
- Consistent financial track record
- Undergo different categories of projects
- Authorised by MoR (Ministry of Railway)
- Standardized Operation Process
- Trained Professional and workforce
IPO Stocks to Buy
During the financial year ending March 31, 2018, we have completed a total of 885.50 rkm of project length which included 315.20 rkm of doubling and 425 rkm of railway electrification.
Promoters of the Company
The President of India, acting through the Ministry of Railways, Government of India.
Lead Manager of the Company
- Elara Capital
- IDBI Capital,
- Yes Bank Limited
- Mr. Pradeep Gaur (Designation: Chairman and Managing Director)
- Mr. Ajay Kumar (Designation: Director (Personnel)
- Mr. Vijay Anand (Designation: Director (Projects)
Registrar of the Company
- Alankit Assignments Limited
Company Financial Performance (in INR crore)
IPO Issue Details
Offer For Sale : 253,457,280 shares (INR430.88 – 481.57 crore)
Issue Type : Book Built Issue IPO
Total IPO size : 253,457,280 shares (INR430.88 – 481.57 crore)
Face Value : INR10 per share
Retail Allocation : 35%
Retail Discount : Rs. 0.50
Employee Discount : Rs. 0.50
You can contact your share broker and ask them for your allotment.
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: 8 April 2019
- Initiation of refunds: 9 April 2019
- Transfer of shares to demat accounts: 9 April 2019
- Listing Date: 11 April 2019
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): INR2.73
- Price/Earnings (PE ratio): 6.23 – 6.96
- Return on Net Worth (RONW): 14.52%
- Net Asset Value (NAV): INR18.83 per share
Visit: www.wealthbhai.com/blog or Call: 8010926281.