KPR Agrochem Ltd IPO
What does company do?
K.P.R. Agrochem Limited is an agri-input Company focused on manufacturing, distribution and retailing of a wide range of crop yield-enhancing and protection products.
The company offers a wide product range including crop nutrients, crop protection, veterinary feed supplements, sulphuric acid and variety of seeds. The company also manufactures sulphuric acid-based chemicals such as oleum and LABSA which are used in synthetic detergents, agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, and veterinary feed supplement industries.
Some of the branded products offered by the company are: FAST, MOTOX – 10G, SAMRAT ATRAZINE 50% WP, MEGA IMIDA, ABHAYA CAL MIX, APURVA SEEDS, AJAY (14-35-14) and AJAY (20-20-0).
Competitive Strength of the company are
- Wide range of agro-input products
- Strong and rapidly growing distribution chain
- Independent raw material sourcing capabilities
- Certified three manufacturing units
Object of the Issue
- Repayment/prepayment, in full or part, of certain borrowings availed by the Company;
- To meet additional working capital requirement of the Company;
- General corporate purposes
Promoters of the Company
- Papa Reddy Kovvuri
- Venkata Mukunda Reddy Karri
- Rajasekhar Reddy Kovvuri
- Satyanarayana Reddy Kovvuri
- Cresco Technology LLP
Lead Manager of the Company
- P.L. Capital
Registrar of the Company
- Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Company Financial Performance (in INR crore)
IPO Issue Details
- Issue Type : Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size : 46,426,229 Eq Shares of Rs 10 (aggregating up to Rs 283.20 Cr)
- Fresh Issue : 34,426,229 Eq Shares of Rs 10 (aggregating up to Rs 210.00 Cr)
- Offer for Sale : 12,000,000 Eq Shares of Rs 10 (aggregating up to Rs 73.20 Cr)
- Face Value : Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Listing At : BSE, NSE
You can contact your share broker and ask them for your allotment.
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment : Jul 5, 2019
- Initiation of refunds : Jul 8, 2019
- Transfer of shares to demat accounts : Jul 9, 2019
- Listing Date : Jul 10, 2019
- Earnings Per Share (EPS) : INR3.47
- Price/Earnings (PE ratio) : 17.00 – 17.58
- Return on Net Worth (RONW) : 13.34%
- Net Asset Value (NAV) : INR26.01 per share