The President of India acting through the Ministry of Railways. The promoter, along with its nominees, holds 99.71% of the pre-offer paid-up equity share capital of the Company. After this offer, the promoter shall hold 89.18% of the post offer paid-up equity share capital of the company.
IRCON International is an integrated Indian engineering and construction company, specializing in major infrastructure projects, including railways, highways, bridges, flyovers, tunnels, aircraft maintenance hangars, runways, EHV sub-stations, electrical and mechanical works, development of industrial areas and other infrastructure activities. The company provides EPC services on a fixed-sum turnkey basis as well as on an item-rate basis. It also executes on a build, operate and transfer mode in various projects in order to meet the requirements of its bids. In 2016, the company was ranked number 248 in the list of top 250 international contractors by Engineering News Record (ENR) of the United States.
The company is headquartered in Saket, New Delhi and has 26 project offices and five regional offices across India to support and manage its business operations. In addition, it has five overseas project offices in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Malaysia, South Africa and Algeria to provide onsite support overseas. As of 31 December 2017, it had an order book of INR223,871.7 million.
The objects of the issue are:
- To carry out the disinvestment of up to 9,905,157 Equity Shares by the shareholder constituting 10.53% of the pre-offer paid-up equity capital of the company.
- To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): INR42.13
- Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio: 11.15 – 11.27
- Return on Net Worth (RONW): 10.98%
- Net Asset Value (NAV): INR398.51 per share
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: 25 September 2018
- Initiation of refunds: 26 September 2018
- Transfer of shares to demat accounts: 26 September 2018
- Listing Date: 28 September 2018