HDFC AMC IPO Detail
Company Promoters :
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited
- Standard Life Investments Limited.
Business Description :
HDFC AMC has been the most profitable asset management company in India in terms of net profits since Fiscal 2013, with a total AUM of INR2,932.54 billion as of 31 December 2017. Its profits have grown every year since the first full year of operations in Fiscal 2002. It has been the largest asset management company in India in terms of equity-oriented AUM since the last quarter of Fiscal 2011 and has consistently been among the top two asset management companies in India in terms of total average AUM since the month of August 2008.
As of 31 December 2017, its equity-oriented AUM and non-equity-oriented AUM constituted INR1,552.82 billion and INR1,379.72 billion, respectively, of its total AUM. Its actively managed equity-oriented AUM (which excludes index-linked and arbitrage schemes) constituted INR1,495.62 billion of its total AUM as of 31 December 2017. Its AUM has grown at a compounded annual growth rate (“CAGR”) of 27.1% between 31 March 2013 and 31 December 2017.
1. Trusted brand and strong parentage.
2. Strong investment performance supported by comprehensive investment philosophy and risk management.
3. Superior and diversified product mix distributed through a multi-channel distribution network.
4. Consistent profitable growth.
Objects of the Issue:
The objects of the Offer are to achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges and to carry out the sale of Equity Shares offered for sale by the Selling Shareholders. The Company expects that the listing of its Equity Shares will enhance its visibility and brand image, and will provide a public market for Equity
Shares in India. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer and all the proceeds from the Offer will be received by the Selling Shareholders, in proportion to the Equity Shares offered by the respective Selling Shareholders as part of the Offer.
HDFC AMC’s financial performance (in INR crore)
HDFC AMC IPO details :
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Face Value: Rs 5 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 13 shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 13 Shares
- Offer For Sale :25,457,555 shares (INR2,787.60 – 2,800.33 crore)
- Total IPO size :25,457,555 shares (INR2,787.60 – 2,800.33 crore)
Valuation of HDFC AMC (Based on latest FY):
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): INR27.05
- Price/Earnings (P/E) ratio: 40.48 – 40.66
- Return on Net Worth (RONW): 38.67%
- Net Asset Value (NAV): INR70.68 per share
HDFC AMC IPO Timelines / Tentative Dates:
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: On or about Aug 1, 2018
- Initiation of refunds: On or about Aug 2, 2018
- Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts: On or about Aug 3, 2018
- Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges: On or about Aug 6, 2018
Listing Performance of HDFC AMC:
*To be updated soon.