Bandhan Bank Limited IPO
Bandhan Bank IPO Detail
Bandhan Bank Limited IPO (Bandhan Bank IPO Detail)
Bandhan Financial Holdings Limited
Bandhan Financial Services Limited
Financial Inclusion Trust
North East Financial Inclusion Trust
Bandhan Bank is a commercial bank focused on serving under banked and under penetrated markets in India. The company has a banking license that permits it to provide banking services pan-India across customer segments. The company currently offers a variety of asset and liability products and services designed for micro banking and general banking, as well as other banking products and services to generate non-interest income.
Bandhan Bank Products:
1. Retail loans including micro loans, SME loans and small enterprise loans
2. Savings accounts, current accounts and a variety of fixed deposit accounts
3. Other banking products and services including debit cards, internet banking, mobile banking, EDC-POS terminals, online bill payment services and the distribution of third-party general insurance products and mutual fund products.
Bandhan Bank Strengths:
1. Operating Model Focused on Serving Underbanked and Underpenetrated Markets (microfinance)
2. Consistent Track Record of Growing a Quality Asset and Liability Franchise
3. Extensive, Low Cost Distribution Network
4. Provide accessible, simple, cost-effective and innovative financial solutions
5. Robust Capital Base
6. Maintaining focus on micro lending while expanding further into other retail and SME lending
Bandhan Bank’s financial performance (in INR crore)
Objects of the Issue:
The Issue comprises of a Fresh Issue and an Offer for Sale.
The object of the fresh issue is to augment Bank’s Tier-I capital base to meet Bank’s future capital requirements.
Offer for Sale
The Selling Shareholders will be entitled to the respective portion of the proceeds of the Offer for Sale.
Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
Market Lot: 40 Shares
Minimum Order Quantity: 40 Shares
Retail Allocation: 35%
Tentative timetable in respect of the Offer :
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment : 27-3-2018.
Valuation of Bandhan Bank (Based on latest FY):
Earnings Per Share (EPS): INR10.15
Return on Net Worth (RONW): 25.01%
Net Asset Value (NAV): INR40.60 per share