Affle India Limited IPO
What does the company do?
Affle International, Singapore is the parent company of 13-year old Adtech company Affle (India) Limited which is coming up with an IPO.
They are a global technology company with a proprietary consumer intelligence platform that delivers consumer acquisitions, engagements and transactions through relevant Mobile advertising (the “Consumer Platform”).
The advertising agencies of business to consumer (B2C) companies uses the consumer platform across different industries. The list of industries includes telecom, fin-tech, e-commerce, retail, FMCG companies, and media.
As of March 31, 2019, Affle Consumer Platform had approximately 2.02 billion consumer profiles, of which approximately 571 million were in India, 582 million were in Other Emerging Markets (which comprises Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and others) and 867 million were in Developed Markets (which comprises North America, Europe, Japan, Korea, and Australia).
During Fiscal 2019, the Affle Consumer Platform accumulated over 300 billion data points, which power their prediction and recommendation algorithm.
The company earns revenue from a cost per converted user (CPCU) basis. The conversion can be based on the transaction (purchase a product or service) and consumer acquisition model (acquire a new consumer). Besides, the company also earns revenue by engagement and awareness type advertising.
Competitive Strength of the company is
- A high growth market
- A good track record
- Low-cost business model
- Deep understanding of consumer intent and behavior
- Global customer base
An object of the Issue
- Funding the working capital requirements of the Company; and
- General corporate purposes
Promoters of the Company
- Anuj Khanna Sohum
- Affle Holdings Pte Ltd
Lead Manager of the Company
- ICICI Securities
- Nomura Financial Advisory & Securities
Registrar of the Company
- Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Company Financial Performance (in INR crore)
IPO Issue Details
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size: 458 Cr.
- Fresh Issue: INR90 crore
- Offer for Sale: 4,953,020 shares (INR366.52 – 369 crore)
- Face Value: INR10 per share
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
You can contact your share broker and ask them for your allotment.
- Finalization of Basis of Allotment: 5 August 2019
- Initiation of refunds: 6 August 2019
- Transfer of shares to Demat accounts: 7 August 2019
- Listing Date: 8 August 2019
- Earnings Per Share (EPS): INR6.87
- Price/Earnings (PE ratio) : 107.71 – 108.44
- Return on Net Worth (RONW): 36%
- Net Asset Value (NAV): INR29.81 per share